We understand the transition into Assisted Living is unique to each individual and family. Our goal at Cypress Creek is to provide services which help to maintain an active and enriched lifestyle for our residents. We tailor these services to meet the individual needs of those in our care, who bring with them a very broad spectrum of abilities.
At Cypress Creek, you will find a warm, homelike environment where you are sure to feel welcome, safe and secure. Our thoroughly screened and trained staff care for your loved one like family, and we have a state of the art camera monitoring system to ensure our residents are always safe.
Friends and family are always welcome to join in on the fun. Whether you enjoy a quiet visit, a lively sing along, or a seasonal celebration, there's always a place for you at Cypress Creek!
Our residents enjoy a variety of planned daily activities specifically designed to enhance their mental and physical well-being. These activities include crafts, live entertainment, Nintendo Wii games, exercises, clubs, outings and a host of exciting activities. Additionally, our staff members engage residents in frequent informal activities which help foster meaningful social interaction as well as maintain functional abilities and therefore, independence.
- Personalized service throughout the day
- Arrangement of medical appointments and transportation
- Linen and personal laundry services
- Assistance with bathing and personal hygeine
- Customized activities & social programs
- Shopping trips to local stores
- Barber/beautician services in our salon
- And extra TLC from our staff!
- Tastefully furnished private and semi-private rooms with bathrooms and showers equipped for safety
- Three delicious chef created meals, soups, and snacks served daily
- Convenient to churches, shopping, banking, post office and medical offices
- Beautiful landscaping with enclosed courtyards and patios
- Fire and security systems
- Family owned and operated
- Full time nursing staff & ECC license for higher levels of care
- All staff Dementia / Alzheimer's trained in validation and redirection techniques for positive and calm communication
- Optimal home-like environment designed to encourage independence safely, while being in close proximity to staff
- Meaningful activities help residents maintain functional abilities and enhance quality of life
- Secure environment offering unlimited access to outside courtyards
- Monthly Caregiver support group, educational seminars and family events
Resident Enrichment through Formal and Informal Activities
Come See the Difference...Come Live with Us!
Assisted Living Facility License #AL9553
Call Today! (813) 633-7777